Zombies In Your Backyard Zombies In Your Backyard

Great quick game, with some nice features but...

Really loved it, especially the fact that you needed to buy all the guns so you didn't run out of ammo. The graphics were great aswell!
However, you NEED to get the minigun to completely the last level (which you can do easily) and if when you do get it the last level becomes a complete anticlimax. Also,adding just one or two 'tactical' elements would have made it better (fences/mines/more space to move around).

All in all though, a great 10 minute game!

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Great Job, just sound and respawn issues

Really enjoyed it, certainly one of the best action flash games I've ever played.

My only criticisms is that the sound gets terribly, terribly distorted when there's lots of aliens about and the sound layers up (plus the game is really loud anyway).
Secondly when playing Swarm I ended up dying again and again when respawning, as even with the few seconds invun. I wasn't able to get away/kill enough to not just die again 2 seconds later. Spawn kill stacking is really annoying, but the game was just too damn good for this to be a real problem.

Moonlight Difference Moonlight Difference

Fantasticish...

As everyone else has said, amazing artwork, story and music. and spot the difference was nice enough (if pretty boring, atleast some animation or something slightly trickier would have made it more fun). My main reason for not giving this a higher score was that it could have been so, so much more and been an absolute masterpiece of an animation/game, it seemed wasted on a spot the difference somehow. Amazing work though!

Not Your War Not Your War

Really good effort...

I really enjoyed the first few rounds, as I felt it was building up, the unlocks sounded pretty good but ended up not really doing much, the heavy machine gun took too long to reload to be of any use and the rockets hardly seemed to do anything. I don't think that the Bullet penetration did ANYTHING, It never ever seemed to work, or if it did it certainly was too infrequent. Also, the enemies were just too similar and took too long to die.

However, Graphics and sound were awesome and if it was a bit more fast paced, with better upgrades it could have been a solid 8 out of 10.

Besieged Besieged

Really good!

Its really good, with a few different modes and paths, but it could do with more towers !
A good way to kill half an hour!