Push You Away Push You Away

Vocals are way to quiet, but a good song

A good song, and I really liked the backing music - especially the drums. But the vocals were way, way to quiet. Even if you didn't want them to be a prominent part, they still need to be loads louder in my opinion.
Also, the song itself was very quiet, and could do with being made a lot louder.

Other than that it's really great, please rerelease it louder!

On Darker Matters On Darker Matters

Awesome, although I wouldn't call it dubstep.

Although I hate the whole 'genre name game' I have to say that this just seems to lack some of the defining aspects of the genre in my eyes. Not that this is a problem, but just in response to your comments, I thought I'd just mention my view.

The song it'self is awesome, I think it could do with a slightly stronger drop, and if I was mega picky I would say that the synth that starts at 2.00 sounds slightly out of place/cheap sounding.

Really great though! goood work!

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Think I should upload another version over this one with a grittier bass? I recently made some new ones since I got Massive.

sleep with one eye open sleep with one eye open

Great Rave!

However, I think it could reallllly do with a big build up to make it really kick off and a heavier 'chorus' bit. Really great sounds though, and very blood rave esque

i9incher-controlled chaos done i9incher-controlled chaos done

Really great sounds

Some really awesome sounds, I love the big distorted saw! Even your use of the matrix samples worked really well and didn't sound cheesy.

However, I agree with Crazy that the solo sounds really, really out of place, and I think the song would benefit from better mastering/being heavier. Awesome song though!

Kenneth Boxall - Vampire Kenneth Boxall - Vampire

Really good, but...

Really good song and guitar, really like the whole feeling of it!
However it is really, really terribly mixed and mastered, it distorts/peaks too horribly to play it loudly and it also sounds really over compressed. If you manage to re-master it well then It'll be awesome!

I zero bombed your mom I zero bombed your mom

Pretty good!

Pretty good song, some really nice variation and really awesome arpy synths.

Would say that the drums are getting crushed quite abit/its very heavily limited and the drum sounds sound a bit standard. Also, I think you could do with making a catchier main riff, but other than that its awesome, good work!

:Love Does Not Compute: :Love Does Not Compute:

Love the synth!

Its great! Think it could do with a slightly shorter build up and then a more intense climax (maybe with a break after 3.00 and then come back in again at full force) Just an idea!
Also think the sub-bass needs turning up abit as its not pumping quite as hard as i'd personally like. Other than that, its wicked!

djInTheDark responds:

Thanks for all the great tips, I'll definitely look into all of that.

DJ InTheDark

A Monumental Deciept A Monumental Deciept

Massive.

Truly a ten out of ten, sounds like it could come straight out of the matrix soundtrack!!

Also, the best percussion I think I've ever heard!

Rock on man!!

midimachine responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

Mechanical Thoughts Mechanical Thoughts

Really great except guitar!

I love it, especially the synth that comes in at 1:40! thats awesome!

The only thing I thinks wrong with it is the distorted guitar sample/vst (although its a damn sight better than most peoples!)

Rock on!

The Suppression Of Truth The Suppression Of Truth

Epic!

Really awesome, I love the dynamics in it- really great contrast! Love the strings aswell, were they vst'd or sampled?
The only thing I think would make it better is higher pitched pizzicato or sharp strings over those to just make it abit more epic, but its really awesome!