Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Simply

Amazing. Just. Awesome.

Sound Spectrum Sound Spectrum

A goood idea!!

Deffinitely a good idea, I never would have thought they could get so accurate! I think you should have made the song shorter for it though, as the ending bit really shows off its accuracy.

Zombies In Your Backyard Zombies In Your Backyard

Great quick game, with some nice features but...

Really loved it, especially the fact that you needed to buy all the guns so you didn't run out of ammo. The graphics were great aswell!
However, you NEED to get the minigun to completely the last level (which you can do easily) and if when you do get it the last level becomes a complete anticlimax. Also,adding just one or two 'tactical' elements would have made it better (fences/mines/more space to move around).

All in all though, a great 10 minute game!

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Great Job, just sound and respawn issues

Really enjoyed it, certainly one of the best action flash games I've ever played.

My only criticisms is that the sound gets terribly, terribly distorted when there's lots of aliens about and the sound layers up (plus the game is really loud anyway).
Secondly when playing Swarm I ended up dying again and again when respawning, as even with the few seconds invun. I wasn't able to get away/kill enough to not just die again 2 seconds later. Spawn kill stacking is really annoying, but the game was just too damn good for this to be a real problem.

Moonlight Difference Moonlight Difference

Fantasticish...

As everyone else has said, amazing artwork, story and music. and spot the difference was nice enough (if pretty boring, atleast some animation or something slightly trickier would have made it more fun). My main reason for not giving this a higher score was that it could have been so, so much more and been an absolute masterpiece of an animation/game, it seemed wasted on a spot the difference somehow. Amazing work though!

Push You Away Push You Away

Vocals are way to quiet, but a good song

A good song, and I really liked the backing music - especially the drums. But the vocals were way, way to quiet. Even if you didn't want them to be a prominent part, they still need to be loads louder in my opinion.
Also, the song itself was very quiet, and could do with being made a lot louder.

Other than that it's really great, please rerelease it louder!

On Darker Matters On Darker Matters

Awesome, although I wouldn't call it dubstep.

Although I hate the whole 'genre name game' I have to say that this just seems to lack some of the defining aspects of the genre in my eyes. Not that this is a problem, but just in response to your comments, I thought I'd just mention my view.

The song it'self is awesome, I think it could do with a slightly stronger drop, and if I was mega picky I would say that the synth that starts at 2.00 sounds slightly out of place/cheap sounding.

Really great though! goood work!

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Think I should upload another version over this one with a grittier bass? I recently made some new ones since I got Massive.

sleep with one eye open sleep with one eye open

Great Rave!

However, I think it could reallllly do with a big build up to make it really kick off and a heavier 'chorus' bit. Really great sounds though, and very blood rave esque